[simpits-tech] How to drive a synchroreceptor ?

Francois Mavel simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 08:11:50 +0000

Hi Guys,

About another way to drive a 400Hz/115v synchroreceptor, some years ago
before earning my living as an airline pilot, I follow studies in
electronics and I succesfully used direct current on 2 of the inputs (the
third being grounded) to "drive" a synchroreceptor.
of course you need low amperage current so as not to "fry" the self but it
worked.You have also to test and tune both currents so as to built a table
"currents inputs/angle shown on the output".

Hope it will help,
Francois

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis, essayez MSN Messenger :
http://messenger.msn.com