[simpits-tech] Justin- Good artical on the C-17 sim

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:45:25 -0700 (PDT)

Chris,
The seat looks great, but what else would I expect? :)
The C-17 sim was a great time to be sure. One thing I
forgot to mention in the article was the problemn with
the HUD. You cannot focus on the HUD and the outside
view at the same time, its the same problem Matt has
with his sim but the C-17 HUD cost a _lot_ more. Send
me a private email and we'll talk more about what you
want to know.
Justin.
Phantom.highspeedzone.com

------------------------------------
Justin, i just built a one to one all metal replica of
the C-17 throttle =
quadrant for a company called AAI. We also built a
spare just for our =
display case, but I got a call from NASA who are
building a simulator to =
test out algorythms for flying a C-17 with engines
only ( ie Crash of =
United flight 232 in Souix City Iowa) A company called
Wittestien =
Solutions Inc is making it control loaded for us and
we shall be =
integrating it all. Id love to ask you some Technical
questions about =
the operation of the REVERSE Thrust ( which seems to
be fairly unique on =
the Globemaster III)
Id also love for you to possibly get me in touch with
your contact =
there...It sounded like you had some fun.
Thanks,

Chris Woodul
PS you can see the SIMULATED SJU-17/A NACES seat for
the F/A-18 that I =
designed and built on our company website, or on
Wittestiens website ( =
they rep our stuff)=20
Let me know what you think of the seat!

www.fain.com
www.wittsolutions.com
try both of these sites--- our website doesnt show
much of our sim =
capability because Wittenstien Reps our stuff

Chris Woodul