[simpits-tech] About F16 angle console....

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 07:03:10 -0700 (PDT)

> I am a bit like you often finding myself at awe with the very fact that some
> of these folks have done so much often with so little. I found myself
> yesterday standing there working on that pesky F-15 of Genes simply going
> onto myself for a moment, that's an F-15. Gene and I more often than perhaps
> we would like to admit do just that stop and stare at the damn thing.

It's usually followed by, "What the HELL was I thinking?!".  Then I take a
look into the cockpit and go, "Oh yeah.  That's right." *laughs*.

> My little brother (Gene, says he feels like he should say "sir" to my
> brother)spent 20 years working on the F-16(weapon systems) in the Air Force,
> I really don't think he see's the fun in building a simulator.

Now you have to keep this in context.  When I _met_ your little brother,
he was built like a mack truck and would carry a Mk-82 on his shoulder
just because it happened to be convenient.  You _always_ be nice to the
people that can snap you in half like a dry twig.  Nowdays he's gone to
see like me, so I'm not worried about it anymore. :)

g.