[simpits-tech] About F16 angle console....

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:52:55 +1200

>I also have a V-22 instrument panel and glaresheild with a center pedestal,
>that I would like to do something simulated with..but I dont know of any
>software yet that supports that kind of flight. Any ideas out there? Any
>thing that I have missed?

Try X-Plane, it does the convert-a-plane thing (how well I don't
know...only played with the demo...)

>activity at work preclude me from joining-------Big mistake. I really enjoy
>the sense of comunity, even the sense of jelously ( which I often suffer) my
>remedy for the jelousy is to befriend folks with cool toys so that I may
>indeed play with them!

Hey we all joined this group to be friends with the ones with the good toys
:)  It's probably a good thing that I live on the other side of the world
otherwise Gene (or Justin, or Rob, or Marv, or <you get the idea>) would
have started charging me rent for the bunk in the corner of the workshop ;-)

S.