AW: [simpits-tech] Just Off The Workbench - Servo Driven Gauges!

Marc Weigert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 13:47:26 +0200

Hello Marv,

I am speachless - this gauge looks like a real one! Gurulikish :)

Will you also do the more complex gauges, like "Fuel Flow" and "Fuel Total"?
Would be too cool, but even just the normal gauges will be a big win!!

Thanks for your great work!

Ciao,

Marc