[simpits-tech] EPIC or ???

Stuart Whelan simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 28 Jul 2002 12:09:16 +1200

Hi Frank,

A lot depends on how much electronics and programming knowledge you
have.

EPIC requires a very high degree of both. I know more than a few people
who have bought an epic over the years, and then left it in the box or
sold it again because they can't use it.

Having said that the EPIC is a good system, if you can programming it,
wire it and afford it.

Cheers,
Stuart.