[simpits-tech] Canopy Material

Tom Colello simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 16:50:41 -0500

Marv,
In responce to your question regarding a substitute for current real
aircraft canopies I am sure if that is a possibility then surely the
manufacturer has explored the possibility. As for the other questions I
think the bulk of them could be answered positively. The only one I'm not
sure of would be the scratch resistance and scratch polishing aspect. We'll
have to check into it.
I'll be off line tomorrow celebrating our nations birthday but will be back
Friday.
To all a most happy and safe 4th of July. Fly your flags with pride. I will
be.
Tom