[simpits-tech] Posting

Tom Colello simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 14:25:51 -0500

Thanks Gene for the reply. I wasn't complaining I just wanted to make sure
I wasn't doing something to cause the delay. Just wanted to reply to
everyone's questions as quickly as possible. I just checked with the
manufacture of the material for sizes available and there is a whole host
of thicknesses starting at 20 gage and up to 3/8th thick. The 3/8th isn't
run that much according to them and really takes a jump in price from 1/4".
It is also available in 4'x6' as well as 4'x8'.
Hope this info helps someone looking to fab a canopy.
Thanks again,
Tom