[simpits-tech] A-4

Sean Galbraith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:05:36 +1300

At 09:22 PM 2/19/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Sean,
>That looks great! keep up the good work.

Aw shucks :)

>Today I stoped by AMARC and it looked like there were
>still a couple of A-4's there, but the pile of F-8's
>were gone, that means they were all melted. man I hate
>to see that.

Man I really need to move over there huh?  We now have A-4's waiting for a
buyer, chances they will all go offshore, and I bet none will be preserved :(

I did find a guy who works at RNZAF Ohakea who may be able to get me some
surplus bits for my pit.... knobs and switches and stuff.... could be good :)

Sean