[simpits-tech] AMARC

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:17:25 -0800 (PST)

Craig,
I hope I didn't catch your post too late. If you drive
just East of the Pima air museum you will find most of
the scrap yards. Most are within about a mile or so of
the museum, except for Haveco, they are further down
the road on Pace West Drive and can be contacted at
520 906 0875.

K-Tech is another well stocked company (including F-4
Phantoms!), but I dont have their contact info with
me. Located Beside them you have Western International
Aviation, 520-574-1754.

At the Tucson airport there is a company called
Hamilton aviation, but I didn't take the time to get
contact info. At home I also have a # for the Pinal
air park north of Tucson, the Evergreen company has a
bunch of 747's and other airliners stored there. Be
carefull if you go there uninvited, I know a guy in
Phoenix who landed his C-172 there and guards with
M-16's came out to escort him.

Justin

Does anyone know of any aircraft coming out of Arizona
or
contacts there with anyone ? I will be heading out
there next month.

Craig