AW: [simpits-tech] So you wanna build a HUD, eh?

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:55:08 -0800 (PST)

Ross, all the subscribing has already been done.  I haven't had any
messages regarding list problems in a couple of weeks.  This seemed to be
a unique instance of "can't follow simple instructions." :)

g.