[simpits-tech] Stepper Controller V2.1

Stig Joergensen simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 21:53:40 +0100

It is a single side layout - yes.

Ive actually been looking on some chips that do serial communication,
but they are a little of my scale in knowledge eg. when needed to
calculate things with capacitates im f*cked. pure digital I can handle.

but Im thinking about PDL (programmable Device Logic) where you can burn
a customized chip and have all the logic put into one chip, but thats
way out in the future.... I need to brush-up on Boolean algebra for
this....

/Stig