[simpits-tech] Rotary Encoder solution!

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 15:29:00 -0800 (PST)

CSI has some too,

 http://www.em.ca/~cockpits/main-encoders.html

I have good news, I found a nose radome in Tulsa for
my DC-8. 3 model 41 birds that have been sitting there
for 30 years are about to be scrapped. It's sad
really, the planes were hardly even used.  Last
weekend they took me on the flightline and we walked
around them. I hope to get in a cockpit to take
pictures before they are scrapped.

The crew seats are going for over a thousand each, one
guy offered them three thousand a seat. No, I wont be
buying one.

Tonight will be fun, I have time booked in a Air Force
C-17 full motion sim!

Justin