AW: [simpits-tech] AW: Buttons & Switches??

Newsletter2BS simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 9 Feb 2002 09:01:56 +0100

Hallo Allen,

thank's for clarifing the "illuminating"-query - I think, it shouldn't be
any problem that EHC is only the manufacturer and is only selling its
produkts in lot's of about 10.000 pcs. - we should just make an questionaire
and ask for interest in purchasing knobs from them

- no I'm just kidding

If they are manufacturer - the company should be able to inform us about
their distributers or dealers - so this has to be the next step if someone
need's replicas from them.

Anyway, if I find a dealer or distributer of such knobs - I gonna provide
the contact-details here in simpits.org

greetings

ben