[simpits-tech] AW: Buttons & Switches??

Allen Buffington simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 08 Feb 2002 15:24:58 -0700

Yes, they do have illuminated knobs...at least they appear to be. I have EHC's
catalog and they are listed under military style knobs.

If I'm not mistaken someone on this list a while back inquired as to the price of
these knobs and was given a price of something like $25 each with a minimum order
of 10,000 pieces. EHC is a manufacturer and not a distributor and as such does
not keep a stock on hand of any knobs and so each order has to be manufactured.

~~Allen