AW: [simpits-tech] Misc

Marc Weigert simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 00:08:03 +0100

Weired and disappointing, what is going on there!

Is the MOD on the hunt for F-4 only, or any other military aircraft?? I
don't understand how there can be a company that sells you either an F-18
fuselage at eBay for 50k US$ or one flyable for 10 mio US$, but you are not
allowed to have the cockpit of an F-4 at home!!! Absolute nonsense!!

Marc