[simpits-tech] 747 cockpits

Steve Smith simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:44:58 -0500

Gene,

I don't think he got the P-3 at all.  The state of Texas was the first, from
what Justin said, to get in an uproar over him getting it.  They said it
could go to a museum or be destroyed.

Frustrating......what could anyone do with a gutted cockpit?   A terrorist
may buy time in a sim to learn how to fly one.  But they wouldn't BUY one
and try to build their own.    WAY too much trouble.  You gotta LOVE the
building part to get involved in THIS hobby !

Steve