[simpits-tech] Head Up Display pics...

Enrico Schiratti simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 21:36:28 +0200

Hi Dave,

> One question Enrico, on the PM website it states that you are planning
> "connection to other simulators" for the Fighter MFD. Any hints as to what
> other simulators you are considering? Janes F/A-18 perhaps?? Is that even
> possible?

It depends on the "geeks" on the other sims <g>

As soon as I get my MCDU up to speed I have to document the TCP/IP and
IPX/SPX telegrams of WideFS and then it is just a question how to find the
right people who know the innards of the other sims and work with them to
make as many sims as possible compatible to this standard.

I think a horizontal approach is better than a vertical one, it would allow a
large variety of add-ons to be connected to various sims.

Ciao

Enrico