[simpits-tech] Head Up Display pics...

dphens simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 09:34:01 -0800 (PST)

The HUD looks great! I just bought the 747 GC and Quickmap, but now I may
have to condsider the MFD package as well! :-)

One question Enrico, on the PM website it states that you are planning
"connection to other simulators" for the Fighter MFD. Any hints as to what
other simulators you are considering? Janes F/A-18 perhaps?? Is that even
possible?

Anyway, great job with PM! It is excellent software!

Dave