[simpits-tech] RE: F-16 flight

Justin Messenger simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:36:52 -0800 (PST)

When I showed my F-4 sim to my girlfriend she was
impressed. To her computers are pretty much a
mystery(she doesn't know they are to me too) and she
couldn't believe I could fabricate a simpit like that.
We are planning get married at somepoint and I dread
the day we might move very far, with my DC-8 cockpit!
She told me that is my problem ;) She told me she
wants to get a pilots license with me but we'll see.
Just when you think she doesn't have the nerve to do
something she steps right up and does better than I
would have thought.

I just put some carpet down in the little passenger
section of the cockpit and what a difference it makes.
It's starting to look comfy in there.
Justin

> > The only combat I know is the hell I pay when I
drag home another heavy
> > piece of metal airplane and my wife sees it!
> > Chris
> >
> Well, at least you can try to say it is job related.
 Mine went ballistic
> when I made a knock down simpit (a-b pit) for my
long weekends.  God
forbid
> if I get a real pit.  Have a great New Year and will
see you next year.
> Whats the max weight on the aircam, I would love to
fly in that sucker, if