[simpits-tech] Memory Lane....

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 01:15:17 -0500

So you are getting a mechanical engineering degree, then off to the military
to fly?

I'm taking aviation at college myself, and several of my classmates plan on
joining (or have already joined) the military to fly. I don't think that's
for me though, too much like flying a computer nowadays and besides, I would
hate getting shot at. :) I will probably start out instructing, then maybe
corporate or charter flying (light twins, hopefully on to biz jets like Lear
etc later). Aside from point-A to point-B flying, I've also got crop-dusting
and fire-spotting on my mind...bush flying might be good too.

	-Matt Bailey