[simpits-tech] Memory Lane....

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:50:53 +0000

I'm with you, Chris. I only knock the Tweet out of habit, at AETCFC we're
split between 37s and 38s, and I was a 38, so naturally I give those guys
grief :) But next year we'll be doing the 37 exclusively, Columbus moving
over to the 38C has made 38A sim time almost impossible to get (they got rid
of most of the A sims) and the IPs we have are all old reservists, who only
flew 37s and 38As. But I've heard the complaint about AC (or lack thereof)
in the 37 quite a bit, and I've been in Columbus in the summer... the combo
does NOT sound appealing to me.

Brian

PS - As for strutless gutless, that's just the nick I heard for it once upon
the time, I actually enjoy that aircraft quite a bit as well.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Chris Woodul" <crewstation1@charter.net>
To: <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Memory Lane....
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:30:34 -0600

Ill take a TWEET and would love to fly in one. I just meant that here in
Texas it gets Kinda HOT in the summer and the TWEETS environmental system is
sort of lacking, The T-6II will be a little bit more comfy!

Chris

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf