Age, was Re: [simpits-tech] RE: F-16 flight

Bob Phillips simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 30 Dec 2002 23:03:00 -0600

 >  I pray that the government would let me walk thru the airport and pick
and choose
> who really might be at risk of being nefarious, I know its NOT little old
> ladies sitting in a wheel chair, and its certainly NOT me!
>
> Ok, Im off my soapbox

Don't take the soapbox into the terminal, and another thing, wearing a
tablecloth on our head will usually get that body cavity search that you so
enjoy.

Have a good holiday.  I will try to see you the first week in January if you
are not too swamped, as I would like to see the progress you have done on
the F-16 and just bs some more.

Bob