[simpits-tech] Memory Lane....

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 02:18:03 +0000

Well I do know the T-6 shares its ancestry with SOME civilian aircraft, but
I cant remember for sure the name... Tucano doesn't sound like it, but it
may be.

brian

----Original Message Follows----
From: Matt Bailey <mattb@rtccom.net>
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: Re: [simpits-tech] Memory Lane....
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 21:19:55 -0500

The T-6 II sure looks nifty. I was surprised when I saw a pic of the panel
on
the net, it looks very similar to what I had envisioned for my generic GA
cockpit (someday........) I thought about doing a T-6 II cockpit but nawwww,
it's not *exactly* how I want it to look.

Speaking of the T-6 II/PC-9, does this aircraft share its ancestory with the
Tucano, or do they just happen to look alike?

	-Matt Bailey