[simpits-tech] RE: F-16 flight

Brian Sikkema simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 04:12:57 +0000

>but really, I just want another Jet Flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who doesn't! :) But naturally, few of us have such good excuses! Lucky dog
you! Heheh. I'm becoming more and more convinced I should be a writer for a
magazine. I feel like going to Australia, so I figure out some story I could
write that would require research in Austrailia, pitch the idea to the
magazine editors in just the right way, and BOOM, I'm getting paid to go to
Australia! :) Just for an example. Would be great to do a series, comparing
what it feels like to fly each and every aircraft in the AF inventory......
*drools* Hey, if you're gonna dream, dream big! :)

Brian

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf