[simpits-tech] Vero/Prototype board layout programs?

James Hallows simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sun, 29 Dec 2002 00:54:28 +0000

At 11:46 24/12/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Hello James,
>
>Congradulations on your new house!

Aah - well it's not certain yet. But I hope it comes together as it's got a
double garage and that means room for a pit ;)

>( and the move to the bottom right hand corner of the UK)

That's where we used to live - we're now in Bristol/Bath - bottom left.
It's where "Double-0-Two" - the first British-built Concorde had her maiden
voyage in May 1966, when it took off on the short flight from Filton
Airfield to Fairford in Gloucestershire. It's also the home of Rolls Royce
and BAE Systems, just to put it on the map ;)

>My travel plans are not completely nailed down yet, but Ill let you know as
>it comes into foucus.

Yup do that.

>  I know you are busy, so if its too hard I understand.
>I will be going to Europe many times in 2003, so maybe on one of those hops
>I can meet up with you.

Definitely Chris. When we've got our house you've got a place to stay
whenever you need to.

Cheers

James