[simpits-tech] Resistor for LEDs?

Chris Brace simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 10:21:33 +1300 (NZDT)

Hey cool,
so far this is very interesting and I actually understand it and will use this
idea for my panel back lighting too.

My question would be, how do I modify this so that I can control the level of
brightness. Im thinking either a set day/night switch, or a variable resistor
but where would I need to put it?

Chris.