[simpits-tech] MarvMan and Craigo Fixed Stick Update

Craig Rochester simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 21:34:55 -0500

Very nice!

You could use the output from a PC's sound card --> stereo amp for the kHz
VAC excitation.  I've got a little exe that sends a sine wave and you can
adjust the frequency and amplitude.

Craig R.