[simpits-tech] Screen Shots question

Allen Buffington simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:37:51 -0700

There is a great freeware program at Flightsim.com called FSScreen that will take
multiple screenshots and save them automatically as bitmaps. FSScreen is running in the
background and watching the contents of the Windows clipboard all the time. As soon as a
picture is stored in the clipboard (e.g. when you press the Print Screen key), FSScreen
saves the picture as a BMP file immediately. For instance you can take a screenshot every
2 seconds and it will save each picture up to 1000 screenshots incrementally numbered and
then it will start over again.

~~Allen