[simpits-tech] Screen Shots question

Katy Pluta simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:19:33 -0700

Jonas,

Use the print screen key to put the image in the Windows clipboard, then
paste it in your favorite paint program to save, edit or print it :-)

Best
Katy

-----Original Message-----
From: simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org
[mailto:simpits-tech-admin@simpits.org] On Behalf Of Jonas Frazier
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2002 2:55 PM
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] Screen Shots question

Hi:
I was wondering if any body knows the process for taking  screenshots
from
Flight Sim 2002. Any help would be appreciated. I'd like to know how
take
the shot,  saving,  publishing,  and priting the shot. Thanks. Jonas By
the way,  I had ordered a back issue for Computer Pilot:
http://www.computerpilot.com . It has an article about Matt's 747-400
cockpit. Can't wait to get it. Take care.
Jonas

---