[simpits-tech] Ideas for out-the-window visuals?

Chris Crowley simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 08:09:05 -0500

Here are some links on building your own LCD projector. I haven't tried any
of this, since I am no where near this stage. At one point there was a very
long and involved thread in a forum dedicated to this. I can't find that
anymore. The goal was to build one for well under 1000 $US. Folks were using
Halide bulbs, florescent bulbs. the origin was a fellow trying to using many
bright white LEDs. It didn't throw enough light. Never did get to finish
reading the full thread.

http://www.hommie.net/index.htm
http://fender410.tripod.com/
http://www.dreamlash.com/DIY/