[simpits-tech] Ideas for out-the-window visuals?

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 19:50:02 -0500

On Friday 06 December 2002 02:15 am, you wrote:
> At 01:54 AM 12/6/02 -0500, you wrote:
> >Ever considered an LCD panel and overhead projectors? That seems like it
> >would be a good alternative to the $$$ LCD projectors. Also I wonder if
> > you could stick a monitor under an overhead projector (remove light
>
> Problem with the LCD panel is...they are just not that common here in NZ :(
> On the monitor in a ohp idea, I don't think that a  monitor would produce
> enough light to work very well, but then, I'm only guessing.... anyone done
> this?
>
> S.

	Brightness is what I was afraid of. I have a pretty decent Viewsonic monitor
and it can be adjusted quite bright, but I doubt it would be able to provide
a nice bright, focused image in a projector.

	-Matt Bailey