[simpits-tech] Sea Hawk flight manual...

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:52:01 -0500

It's got me thinking, I wonder how much success you would have if you were to
contact NASA or some other such agency and ask about flight data for, say,
the XB-70? Actually I saw a document on the Gary Powers U-2 incident that, if
I am reading correctly, wasn't publicly released until 1992. I wonder how
much of this stuff gets released under FOIA and we don't know about it? Just
think of all the aerodynamic tech and flight data goodies out there........

I guess the museum can't release data for people doing flyable aircraft, due
to liability?

	-Matt Bailey