[simpits-tech] Press-N-Squeal PC Board Sheets

Erwin Neyt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 13:58:19 +0100

Sounded too good to be true :|

I use the UV method, which after you screwed up a few times, it gives very
good results.
Getting your UV lighting setup right is important here.

I also don't use ferro chloride, but a bit more expensive but also more
cleaner product. Don't know what it is based on, but it's fine white
crystals (no you can't sniff it :)

I use Eagle (name=coincidence) to make my PCB's. There is a free version
which just meets my requirements (2-layer, euro size pcb's)
http://www.cadsoftusa.com/info.htm

Erwin.