[simpits-tech] Press-N-Squeal PC Board Sheets

Peter Holt simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 02 Dec 2002 23:43:59 +1100

Marv,
        I've used this process for making boards for the FSBUS system that's been discussed here and while I've had some problems finding the right heat setting for the iron and amount of pressure to use, I haven't had the problems you describe.

        What I did was to place the iron over the whole board and press down, this served to stick the Press'n'Peel material in place and I was then able to move the iron without displacing anything.

        From your description of how quickly the toner was transferred, you might be using too much heat.

        I can verify that it does work and work well.

Peter