[simpits-tech] F16 Glare shield install.

Gene Buckle simpits-tech@simpits.org
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 10:31:11 -0700 (PDT)

> I have uploaded a picture to http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/allfiles.php it
> shows my progress on the structure as of last weekend.

Chris, you've done a very nice job there!  Congrats!

Your picture also clued me into a file a script kiddie uploaded to mess
around with the webserver.  As is typical, the punk is an idiot and forgot
about this little thing called a "log file".

The loser punk in question is using a computer from Washtenaw Community
College.  If that person happens to be on this list, be aware that the
school has been contacted and by the time I'm done with you, you'll look
like you were gang raped by industrial farm equipment.

I've cleaned up the mess and close the hole that the little bitch
exploited.  If you've got any problems uploading files to simpits, please
let me know and I'll look into it.

g.