[simpits-tech] Simulator Goodies On Ebay!

simpits-tech@simpits.org simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 08:45:56 EDT

--part1_15c.124ef712.2a94e584_boundary

Hi Group,

I'm listing some items up on ebay over the next couple of weeks. It's sort of
a fund raiser for the 707 simulator at www.707sim.com here's a link to get
you started.

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2133353896&rd=1

Also, if you notice at the 707sim site we have been tracking John Travolta's
Qantas 707-138B world tour (or a vacation). It has been a bitter sweet chase
to get information to do the updates. The reason I say that is because myself
and others alike have to crape together from nothing to put together our
projects. Then along come a rich guy like Travolta who has everything you can
possibly imagine and people just give it to him.

Steve

--part1_15c.124ef712.2a94e584_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi Group,
<BR>
<BR>I'm listing some items up on ebay over the next couple of weeks. It's sort of a fund raiser for the 707 simulator at www.707sim.com here's a link to get you started.
<BR>
<BR>http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=2133353896&amp;rd=1
<BR>
<BR>Also, if you notice at the 707sim site we have been tracking John Travolta's Qantas 707-138B world tour (or a vacation). It has been a bitter sweet chase to get information to do the updates. The reason I say that is because myself and others alike have to crape together from nothing to put together our projects. Then along come a rich guy like Travolta who has everything you can possibly imagine and people just give it to him.
<BR>
<BR>Steve</FONT></HTML>

--part1_15c.124ef712.2a94e584_boundary--