[simpits-tech] Switch Guard...

Clarence S. Durham simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 08:06:02 -0700

Good Morning Frank;
I have sent the following message to you several times and my e-mail is
returned as non deliverable.

Thank you for the prompt reply. Following are the shipping, packing/handling
cost for this unit, shipping $9.00, packing/handling $3.31, plus 7 guards @
$3.00 = $21.00 this makes a total of $33.31, I will ship this unit Global
Priority Mail as soon as I receive your check.
I accept PayPal, BillPoint and BidPay as well as your company or personal
checks. PayPal, BillPoint and BidPay payments are available for
international users.

Following is a copy of the failure notice I received.
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ns.domainteam.dk.

<frank@rezultat.dk>:
Sorry. Although I'm listed as a best-preference MX or A for that host,
it isn't in my control/locals file, so I don't treat it as local. (#5.4.6)
Thank You,

Clarence,
cdurham@seanet.com

Clarence S. Durham