[simpits-tech] X-Plane ATC speech

LT1_Z28 simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 01:40:10 -0500

Matt Bailey wrote:

> It didn't work for me either. I forget what the problem is, something to
> do with the DirectX drivers and your sound card or something. Anyway,
> try setting audio hardware acceleration all the way down (off). Also
> look for different drivers for your sound card. If that doesn't work
> then I guess you're out of luck. :(

I tried turning it almost all the way down, so now I'll turn it off and
see what happens. I downloaded the latest drivers for my card but no one
has had good luck with 'em (Gullemot Muse). The new drivers have some
kind of crappy mixer that really screws with stuff.

> I assume this is X-Plane 6.x?

Yup, whatever the newest version is.
--
Steve