[simpits-tech] X-Plane ATC speech

Matt Bailey simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 01:30:52 -0500

It didn't work for me either. I forget what the problem is, something to
do with the DirectX drivers and your sound card or something. Anyway,
try setting audio hardware acceleration all the way down (off). Also
look for different drivers for your sound card. If that doesn't work
then I guess you're out of luck. :(

I assume this is X-Plane 6.x?

	-Matt Bailey