[simpits-tech] PCB Making and metal lettering

Stig Joergensen simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 01:25:49 +0200

Just to report....

Im stunned - This stuff actualy works like a charm.....

But before you go out and spend all your money on glossy paper i will
recommend that you try with ordinary paper first, atleast if you are
using a color laser

My best result was with pain paper in a color laser, alltough i have
tried wih 3 different brands of glossy in a HP LaserJet 5, and the
result was not as good as with the plain paper in my color printer,
perhaps becuase the color printer adds wax/oil to the print....

So off you go, and produce very good looking alu-panels

/Stig

-----Original Message-----
From: Stig Joergensen
Sent: 28. april 2002 18:10
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: [simpits-tech] PCB Making and metal lettering

Hi Guys and gall.

I dude over on the electronics group just posted this link.

http://www.fullnet.com/u/tomg/gooteepc.htm

I think you should go and read this..... it contains a way of making
PCB's but can be used to letter our panels as well, even in color if you
have a color laser printer.....

PS this is a long description, but well worth the 5 minutes it takes to
read.

/Stig