[simpits-tech] Cougar does have a 2 stage trigger.

Tracy Armstrong simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:56:35 -0400

Hey we can't get everything first all the time..hehee.

Frosty
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Boswell" <Scott.Boswell@industrynz.govt.nz>
To: <simpits-tech@simpits.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 5:36 PM
Subject: [simpits-tech] Cougar does have a 2 stage trigger.

> Yep...it does have a two stage trigger AND in Falcon4 the first stage
turns on the video camera and the second fires the gun.

> Unfortunately though...there is no stop between the first and second stage
as you would expect.

> Talking about real sticks. If you have sat in a plane with a centre
mounted control you will notice that the head of the stick is turned
slightly anti-clockwise so that when your hand holds it the stick is in a
much more normal position.

> I wish someone would produce a joystick where you could turn it slightly
anti-clockwise to get the same comfortable position too.

> Oh well...dreams are free :)
>
> Regards
>
> Mailman
>
> ps. We have had ours here in NZ for nearly a month now. Feel sorry for you
people in that backwards country called America who are still waiting for
theirs :) hehehehehe :)