[simpits-tech] Cougar does have a 2 stage trigger.

Scott Boswell simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 09:36:00 +1200

Yep...it does have a two stage trigger AND in Falcon4 the first stage turns on the video camera and the second fires the gun.

Unfortunately though...there is no stop between the first and second stage as you would expect.

Talking about real sticks. If you have sat in a plane with a centre mounted control you will notice that the head of the stick is turned slightly anti-clockwise so that when your hand holds it the stick is in a much more normal position.

I wish someone would produce a joystick where you could turn it slightly anti-clockwise to get the same comfortable position too.

Oh well...dreams are free :)

Regards

Mailman

ps. We have had ours here in NZ for nearly a month now. Feel sorry for you people in that backwards country called America who are still waiting for theirs :) hehehehehe :)