AW: [simpits-tech] Cougar Mod extension - Request suggestion andfeedback

Marv RR simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 06:44:43 -0400

Actually, I am doing that for someone now.  I expect to be able to do it.  I
just need to locate a circular connector for your grip.  Rumor has it that
they used more than one type.

Marv