[simpits-tech] Cougar Mod extension - Request suggestion and feedback

Marv RR simpits-tech@simpits.org
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:35:03 -0400

If I had some extra cash I would buy one so I could see how they mounted it,
but I don't have that cash right now.

The real grip has threads on its bottom end.  How does the Cougar mate with
its base?  Can someone send me some close up pictures?

Marv