[simpits-tech] Epiclink Problems.. _> SOLVED

Stuart Whelan simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 07:26:03 +1200

Yes, that is what we are doing.

The lag is less too small to measure, but is just noticable when you are
moving the inputs and watching the Win98 game controller config screen..
It is less than 1/2 a second.

That is with all logging turned on, FS2k2 not running and only 4 inputs
(2 throttles, spoiler and flaps (Which is really a analog sending button
presses)).

We plan to try the yolks and rudders into the epic, but have left the
option of plugging them into the FS2k2 machine directly in case the lag
is a problem.

I will post our findings once we are in a more 'production setup'.

Cheers,
Stuart.