[simpits-tech] Epiclink Problems.. _> SOLVED

Stuart Whelan simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 08:03:59 +1200

Morning folks,

I am very happy to say that the problems I was having with the
multi-machine single epic setup have been solved. :)

The root of the problem was twofold:

1. You need to have a line reading AXES=Yes in the epicserver.ini file
for it to send analog data.
2. My version of epic.vxd was out of date.

Many thanks and my first born child go to Peter Dawson for his
invaluable assistance.

The 767 cockpit I am assisting with now has working comm radio readouts
and transponder readouts, and the 767 now has working throttles and
spoilers. :)

Yah!

I never did manage to get epicenter working though, so I will continue
with normal epl for the moment.

Cheers
Stuart.