[simpits-tech] Correct list for Epic?

Marc Teichtahl simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:11:19 +0200

Silly question,

Is there connectivity between the two machines ? Can you verify this ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Stuart Whelan [mailto:buffy@paradise.net.nz]
Sent: 11 April 2002 13:14
To: simpits-tech@simpits.org
Subject: RE: [simpits-tech] Correct list for Epic?

Hi Marc,

Thank you for the reply.

Are you able to offer advice on a setup of two Win98 PC's connected with
Wideserver and Epiclink, FS2k2 running on PC 1 and an Epic Rev D running
in the second PC?

We have the card up and running, an epl program loaded and tested and
all okay.

The problem is that the FS2k2 PC doesn't seem to 'see' an epic.

EpicClient reports it has connected okay to Epic Server, but neither log
any information being sent or received.

EpicInfo reports timeouts constantly.

All the epic joysticks on the FS2k2 machine report Unknown for 2 - 5
seconds, then Not Connected.

All the epic joysticks on the Epic machine report connected okay...

We are really stuck, I have tried many many things, but am not sure
where to turn to next.

My final hope rests with yourself and further communications with Peter
Dawson, when he returns from holiday.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Cheers,
Stuart.