[simpits-tech] Driving Synchros - Here is what I found...

Marv De Beque simpits-tech@simpits.org
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:50:09 -0500

No, but maybe you could get a job at their Redmond plant.  ;-)

I checked the Scot synchro and it is actually called an indicator.  I
just wonder ho many gauges really use these to drive the needle?