[simpits-tech] Mechwarrior 4 sourcecode to be released! :)

Ant C simpits-tech@simpits.org
Mon, 01 Apr 2002 23:50:02 +0000

:(   shame about the source code being an afj, pissed me off a bit
actually as they started it a few days before af, but i did suspect
as much, nevermind

anyway heres a link to better screenies of that xbox mech game/controller

http://www.mechwarriorcenter.com/features/features.phtml?id=128793&language=en&action=gallery

looks pretty good